Machined copper alloy parts are perfect for engineering and electrical applications because of their corrosion-resistance and conductivity.
Copper alloys include copper, brass, and bronze, with 360 Brass being the highest rated for machinability.
Copper alloys we use for our machined parts:
- 101 Copper
- 110 Copper
- 360 Brass
- 464 Brass
- 936 Bronze
At Plethora, we provide CNC Milling or CNC Turning in a wide variety of materials to fit all of your unique needs! We specialize in fast turnaround times for Just-In-Time (JIT) Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping.
If you don’t see the material you need or aren’t sure what to use for your project, please contact us and we can work with you to find the right material.
- Our maximum part size is 3″ diameter and 12″ length [76.2mm diameter and 304.8mm length]
- Our standard tolerance is ± 0.005″ [± 0.13mm] for metals
- Minimum hole size is 0.032″ [0.81mm] in diameter
- We support grooves on both inside and outside diameters down to a 0.020″ [0.5mm] width
- Tighter tolerances are available, to ± 0.0005″ [± 0.01mm] depending on part geometry